A place where nature acts as a catalyst for creative sanctuary and innovationAnOther Magazine
Your own private office with flexible access. Pay only for the team you have in the office each day. Add or remove day passes easily. Great for businesses looking for more flexibility in the new world.
A private office full of plants and natural light. Access to everything. Ideal for teams of all sizes.
Hot desk across our workspace. Access to all services, community, Cultural, Breakthrough and wellness programmes. Ideal for individuals and small teams.
Only pay for what you use. A bundle of 20 day passes to hotdesk across our space and valid for 3 months.
– Open 24/7 with on-site security
– Fully serviced with on-site operations team
– Reception and Mailroom services
– Weekly cultural, educational, and wellness events. See what’s on
– Targeted introductions to potential investors, advisors, clients and partners across the Second Home network
– Access to Global Member Directory
– Brand partner discounts (including Apple, Google, Survey Monkey and more)
– High-speed private internet
– Unlimited printing and scanning
– Meeting rooms, breakout spaces and phonebooths
– Rooftop with views across the city
– Bike parking
– Showers stocked with Malin+Goetz toiletries and fresh towels
– In-house cafe La Despensa
– Events spaces
LA based collective Get Lit present America's most exciting young poets on American life and politics.
Join meditation teacher Michael for a free virtual meditation class.
A fusion class that will help you build strength and alleviate stress caused on the body from desk-based work.
Join visionary business leaders Sir Tim Smit and Rue Mapp as they discuss biodiversity and conservation.
Gabi will take you through a flow-yoga session to stretch out your body after a day of work.
Join rock star philosopher Michael Sandel & award-winning novelist Elif Shafak for an exclusive free online discussion.
Join award-winning WSJ writer Lee Hawkins & acclaimed historian and activist Blair Imani on the momentous date August 28
Join Lily Cole for the official launch of her new book Who Cares Wins - a rousing call to action
To celebrate 100 years of the American Civil Liberties Union, join prize-winning authors Michael Chabon & Ayelet Waldman
Hear tips and techniques for how to keep the love for your work alive when working from home.
In this session with Dr Daniel Amen you'll learn how to change your brain to protect your mental health.
Here you’ll find members from a broad range of backgrounds and disciplines eager to team up on projects.
Every aspect of Selgas Cano’s architecture and design enhances our member experience.
The best office on earthCosmopolitan Magazine