"Your building is magnificent, a real organisation and spatial breakthrough."Lord Richard Rogers, Pritzker Architecture Prize Winner
Your own private office with flexible access. Pay only for the team you have in each day. Add or remove the number of people you need easily. Great for businesses looking for more flexibility in the new world.
A private office full of plants and natural light. Access to everything. Ideal for teams of all sizes.
A permanent desk to call your own. Access to everything. Ideal for individuals and small teams.
Only pay for what you use. A bundle of 20 day passes to hotdesk across our space and valid for 3 months.
– Fully serviced with on-site operations team
– Reception and Mailroom services
– Weekly cultural, educational, and wellness events. See what’s on
– Targeted introductions to potential investors, advisors, clients and partners across the Second Home network
– Access to Global Member Directory
– Brand partner discounts (including Apple, Google, Survey Monkey and more)
– High-speed private internet
– Unlimited printing and scanning
– Meeting rooms, breakout spaces and phonebooths
– Playback room – an alternative meeting room with lounge chairs and a high-quality sound system for listening back to new releases and records
– In-house cafe with outside courtyard
– Bike parking
– Showers and towel service
– In-house cafe with a central courtyard for all-day dining
– Events space for 60 people. Hire it
LA based collective Get Lit present America's most exciting young poets on American life and politics.
Join meditation teacher Michael for a free virtual meditation class.
A fusion class that will help you build strength and alleviate stress caused on the body from desk-based work.
Join visionary business leaders Sir Tim Smit and Rue Mapp as they discuss biodiversity and conservation.
Gabi will take you through a flow-yoga session to stretch out your body after a day of work.
Join rock star philosopher Michael Sandel & award-winning novelist Elif Shafak for an exclusive free online discussion.
Join award-winning WSJ writer Lee Hawkins & acclaimed historian and activist Blair Imani on the momentous date August 28
Join Lily Cole for the official launch of her new book Who Cares Wins - a rousing call to action
To celebrate 100 years of the American Civil Liberties Union, join prize-winning authors Michael Chabon & Ayelet Waldman
Hear tips and techniques for how to keep the love for your work alive when working from home.
In this session with Dr Daniel Amen you'll learn how to change your brain to protect your mental health.
We ensure our members are from a broad range of disciplines. So far over 90% have collaborated.
Photographer John Cowan called this site his studio. Architects Richard Rogers and David Chipperfield did as well. Michelangelo Antonioni shot his Palme d’Or winning ‘Blow-Up’ here too.
More than just a workspace, almost a way of living.BLUEPRINT Magazine