Even before a global pandemic, we designed all of our spaces to nurture wellbeing. We understand how our physical environment enhances our mood, creativity and productivity.
That’s why we work amidst 6500 trees and plants and our spaces are fitted with hospital-grade MERV-13 air filters and hygienic Corian desks.
Our open air campus in the heart of Hollywood has been named Los Angeles’ densest urban forest and provides one of the healthiest working environments in the city.
– Around-the-clock cleaning with hospital-grade sanitization products
– Low rise campus – no need to step into an elevator
– Redesigned member check-in that minimizes human contact
– Touch-free parking experience
– Spaced-out seating for social distancing in all common areas
– One-way walkways and entrance/exits to prevent physical collisions
– Signage posted throughout to reinforce social distancing